OUR CORE VALUES
Purushottam Khaparde Health and Education Society’s Yashoda Girls’ Arts & Commerce College was established on August 1, 1992 to cater to the rustic demands for a girls’ college. Ever since its foundation the college has marched forward to fulfill its goal of encouraging female education from the vicinity.
Vision of the Institution:
We believe in promoting holistic policy of education and imparting higher education especially to the girls coming from financially weaker and educationally deprived sections of the society, and every aspirant in general, making them competent, self-reliant and responsible members of the community for countering the challenges of rapidly changing globalized world.
- To develop all round personality of the students.
- To inculcate human values and national values among the students.
- To implicate ICT in overall functioning of the institution.
- To provide a platform to boost self-confidence and analyze hidden potential of the students.
- To generate right behaviour and positive attitude towards life and the society.
- To attain academic excellence through effective teaching-learning process.
- To promote awareness among the students that they are responsible and accountable citizen of the nation.
- To nurture the sense of practical wisdom, individual dignity, professional integrity and justice for all.